1) I'm Australian but growing up people use to think I was English because my accent isn't very strong. Now it has a slight US/Canadian twang as I've started to have to pronounce my "r's" otherwise no one in North America seems to be able to understand me!
2) I was a Girl Guide/Girl Scout for 10 years (I was kind of a nerd growing up!)...I totally think this helped develop my leadership skills and I will definitely be putting my daughter in Girl Scouts!
3) I went to a super small Waldorf Steiner School from kindergarten to year 12 which had a big focus on art, music and drama. With such unconventional schooling there was no way I could have a conventional career.
4) In 2015 my husband Faiz and I realised our dream of splitting our time between Australia in the summer and North America and Europe in the winter.
5) I started my first blog in November 2011. I had no clue at all what I was doing and didn't tell anyone about it for about 3 months.
6) I married the man of my dreams in Las Vegas on the 25th September 2012. No, it wasn't an Elvis wedding - It was at the Wynn.
7) I'm a Evercoach author. For those who are not familiar with Evercoach, you may know their parent company Mindvalley.
8) I'm a vegetarian/vegan...Depending on the day of the week :)
9) I have a degree in Business, own a online health food store in Australia & use to work in business development before I started my business.
10) I honestly believe that with the right support we, as women, can do anything we put our minds too. You are so much more powerful than you realise :)