I’m guessing you’ve probably heard about baby Nazarali’s upcoming arrival :)
I’m feeling super festive SO we’re switching things up AGAIN on It Girl Radio this week!
(We had a really fun switch during last week’s episode. If you missed it, you can check it out here!)
I decided that it would be fun and helpful to go solo and give you a behind-the-scenes look at what it’s been like to run my business since I found out I’m going to be a mum.
This episode of It Girl is perfect for you if you run your own business and you’re a mum-to-be (congratulations!). It’s also for you if you’re thinking about starting a family, you have little ones at home, or if you’re simply trying to create more freedom in your life so you can do the things you love!
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the personal insights I share during this episode:
“It was really important that I had a business model that would work with having a family.”
“I’ve been feeling so productive, creative, and really inspired throughout my pregnancy.”
“I think finding out you’re pregnant makes you step up in a lot of ways.”
“When your business starts to make money, invest in getting support at home just as you would with a VA or having someone set up a website for your business.”
“By having somebody come in and do your washing, food prep, and cleaning, you can then focus on the things only YOU can do.”
“I always find it very insightful when other women shared how they’re planning on running their life and business post-baby.”
Tune into this episode now, and you’ll hear about:
- What my life and business have been like since I’ve found out I’m pregnant
- Tips that work well for anyone looking to free up their schedule (even if you’re not a mum)
- Two great women I follow and learn from as I get ready for my first baby while running a business
- How being pregnant has forced me to take a second look at my business and find ways to remain effective and productive for when the baby arrives
- Why the Evergreen Model™ is the perfect solution for building and sustaining growth and sales in your biz no matter how crazy or full your schedule is!
- The #1 reason why I’m NOT planning on taking time off when baby Nazarali arrives
- How I’m planning to run my business now and post-baby and how it will allow me to scale down without slowing down the business
- The “hubby help” I’ll have along with additional support to help me keep my finger on the pulse of my business
- My special insight into investing in having support at home so you can focus on what you do best to maximize success
Thanks so much for listening :-)