I’m very passionate about helping Coaches and Entrepreneurs to achieve their goals and I’m also a firm believer in creating, contributing and distributing thoughtful, high quality content to further these goals.
Which is why I’m excited to announce the start of a new chapter of JessicaNazarali.com!
I am seeking writers, bloggers and content creators who wish to contribute to the knowledge bank surrounding these topics. We will leverage this platform and distribute your ideas in a way that will maximise the benefits to both YOU and reader.
The finer details...
- Electronic Publishing Rights. By submitting your publishing to JessNazarali.com you agree to granting us the exclusive publishing rights for the content. This includes for an ebook which might be digitally distributed through an avenue such as Amazon.com. In this case you would be acknowledged as the content creator and have your contact information listed in the book.
- Lead Image.The lead image will be selected by us however any suggestions you have will be seriously considered provided the image has a creative commons licence and can be freely used commercially.
- Your Post Maybe Edited. While most content will be published as is, we reserve the right to make any edits or adjustments we see fit. They would be mostly around formatting, spelling and grammar.
- Submit via Email. Do not submit HTML version just text via email.
- Please Allow Time for Response. We travel frequently for work and sometimes internet is intermittent. Please allow 2-3 weeks from submission before follow up if you haven’t received a response.
If you are attracted to our idea and wish to be a part of it please get in touch! Email me at [email protected] and use “Guest Writer Blog Submission” in the email tagline with your submission. If we feel your writing is a good fit they we’ll get in touch with a suggested publish date. If not, we will write back and let you know so you can use it elsewhere. Time constraints means we can’t give feedback however you’re always welcome (and encouraged) to submit more articles in the future. Hope to hear from you soon.