Traditional coaching can be dull and tedious and - I'm going to come right out and say this - it often falls short of creating transformational, lasting results in a client's life.
When I realized this, I started combining coaching, teaching and consulting when I worked with clients. I found it was also incredibly helpful to share my previous experience where appropriate, which I later started to build out into the Mentorship Method.
I wanted my clients to experience a different reality than when they first started coming to me. I wanted them to achieve their goals knowing that they have what it takes to create a different life for themselves.
I didn't see how I could do this if I forced myself to stay within the restrictive confines of traditional coaching methods and I couldn't find any course or program that would teach the kind strategies that I was hoping to include in my client sessions.
That's when Coaching Mastery was born.
You have breakfast and get ready to start your day. When you sit at your computer you see discovery session requests in your inbox and an email from a client.
The client is sharing a personal breakthrough they had last night and are thanking you for all your support, they couldn't have had this transformation without you.
The Coaching Mastery Certification is a powerful, holistic combination of coaching...and practical, actionable advice.
It's about discovering how to teach, mentor and consult with your clients. This strategy allows you to create lasting impact so your clients can experience the changes that they want to see using tactical, strategic methods that work.
This goes far beyond the pure emotional Q & A style of coaching.
In Coaching Mastery we don't stop at coaching methods and strategies. We cover course creation, teaching, and strategic consulting, so you have ALL the skills you need to positively impact your clients AND build a successful coaching business doing fulfilling work!
(Hint: fulfilling work comes from supporting people to get results, not necessarily from hours of asking Q&A questions).
Imagine this day with me...
- You understand who you are and can accurately identify your skills, expertise and abilities so you know exactly who you're meant to coach.
- You've learnt a variety of crucial skills that will perfectly complement your coaching skills. These include mentoring, consulting and teaching so your clients know they can rely on you to help them create the results they're looking for.
- You've overcome your self-doubt and inner blocks to become a confident and successful coach.
- You've built a reputation as a coach who "knows their stuff" and has the ability to coach on a broad range of topics if and when needed.
- You've put together an incredibly effective, course or program that highlights your skills as a coach so you can reach and help more people.
- You enjoy a life of freedom and flexibility as you build your location-independent coaching business and create the kind of lifestyle you've always dreamed of.
- You've identified and decided on your message and what you stand for as a coach.
- You've started working with clients and feel excited about your new career.
- You've developed a genuine, unshakeable faith in your abilities as a coach, consultant, mentor and teacher so you'll always feel confident knowing that you can help clients make lasting transformations and achieve their goals.
- You've polished your people skills so you can expertly deal with all kinds of clients (even the challenging ones who push your boundaries)
- You can create trust and accountability with all your clients so they will follow through on your advice, insights, guidelines and ideas, after each session (and long after your time together is over)
- You're a certified coach doing work you love everyday.
Through working with clients your own “areas for development” are going to come to the surface. There will likely be times when you are triggered or confronted when working with a client, or a client may share with you a situation you have a strong judgement or opinion on.
Through knowing yourself well and knowing how you react to certain situations, will mean (hopefully) aren’t surprised when some of these feelings arise. In this month you’ll discover exactly how to overcome any conscious and subconscious psychological blocks, biases or opinions that can prevent you from showing up and being fully present with your clients.
This month, you’ll discover how to:
- Identify and start consciously working on any blocks or limiting beliefs around money, success and feeling deserving that could hold you back from creating the business you desire.
- Understand how your “world view” effects you as a coach and how to be open to different peoples opinions and life experiences so you can support your clients to the best of your ability.
- Discover how your family and upbringing could be affecting you today and how to change any patterns or behaviours that are no longer serving you.
- See how seeking validation from others could be prohibiting you from creating the life you want (and how to be aware if this shows up with your clients lives as well).
- Build a powerful sense of self- confidence and self-esteem so you can conquer anxiety and fear around your abilities to be a business owner and an extraordinary coach.
Guest expert – Marisa Peer – Britain’s number #1 Therapist and Founder of Rapid Transformational Therapy.
Want to feel super confident going into your coaching sessions with clients by knowing how to format your sessions and what coaching skills to use and when?
In this month we will be diving into the the principles of coaching and working with clients. After teaching marketing to over 1000 clients both 1:1, group settings and through digital products I’ve discovered that if a client doesn’t feel confident in their ability to deliver a coaching session or work with clients, no amount of amazing marketing strategies are going to work. If you lack in confidence in your abilities to work with clients this will come across when speaking to potential clients, let’s stop this now shall we?!
This month, you’ll discover how to:
- Discover the 9 coaching principles to use when working with clients to support your clients to have life changing results.
- The keys to structuring your coaching sessions for the maximum growth for your clients and ease of facilitating for you.
- The process of setting healthy boundaries with your clients without coming across as aggressive or pushy so you can create a powerful and effective coaching relationship that’s enhanced by mutual respect connection.
- Ask insightful questions that generate real breakthroughs for clients so they can identify their strengths and their weaknesses, discover their true potential and feel empowered and confident as they move forward.
- Know how to handle sensitive issues with clients (even if it’s not in your area of expertise) and what to do when a client cries, is angry or displaying strong emotion with ease and grace.
Guest Expert – Psalm Isadora – Founder of Isadora Tantra™
Are you ready NOT to be just another coach?!
In month 3 in Coaching Mastery we move beyond “Just Coaching” and develop powerful consulting and teaching skills using the Mentorship Method™.
This is the month that will set you apart from just about every other coach – you’ll discover when to coach, when to teach, and when to consult and how this all works together in the Mentorship Method™.
You’ll see how to acquire these additional skills and identify how to use them with your clients to create results. You’ll also discover how to create game-changing course content.
This month, you’ll…
- Develop your coaching, consulting and teaching skills on a deeper level to support you to be an incredibly successful coach.
- Easily shift among your different roles as a coach, mentor, consultant and teacher so you can guide your clients in the best possible way.
- Listen and watch three demonstrations of coaching, consulting and teaching to deepen your understanding of the three different skill sets.
- Share your skills, insights, ideas and expertise with your clients in a way that will inspire and motivate them to follow through so they can experience the outcomes they desire.
- Understand the principles of the Elevation Framework and how to use it when working with clients so they transform in all areas of their life.
Guest Expert – Casey Van Zant – Founder of Casey Van Zandt Consulting & The Social Media Detox.
Transformational coaching programs are the key to ongoing business and coaching success. You’ll learn how to develop your own coaching programs that perfectly fit your personality and your skills as a coach, based on my proven framework of success. You’ll also develop a clear understanding of who you want to coach in the long-term as you learn how to successfully onboard clients and create a coaching experience they’ll never forget.
This month, you’ll discover how to create powerful programs in a variety of formats:
- 1:1 Sessions and Intensives
- Digital Products
We’ll dig deep so you’ll know exactly what you need to create each format and how to boost client engagement and monitor your programs for maximum effectiveness.
You’ll also discover what your clients expect from each of the 4 program types. When you know this, you’ll be able to reach and exceed expectations and start to build a stellar reputation with a long waiting list for your programs.
You will also be encouraged to start working with clients in this month (if you’re not doing so already) – woo hoo!
Guest Expert – Bushra Azhar – Founder of the Persuasion Revolution
How do we create an environment which is conductive for learning and growth without taking on the need to “get” clients results?
In this month you’ll discover how to deal with difficult or awkward client situations with dignity and confidence. You will also uncover common personal and professional challenges that will hold a clients back from getting the results they want. This is priceless information because knowing how to coach and support people through these common challenges equals quicker results with far less stress.
- Create an environment when working with clients that conducive of transformation, action and results.
- Encourage your clients to take responsibility for their success so you don’t feel the tremendous pressure that arises when you (mistakenly) believe it’s totally on you to “get the client results”.
- Handle clients who are not taking action or who continue to procrastinate so they get unstuck and start moving forward.
- Recognize and identify fears & blocks when they show up for your clients so you can immediately take action and start helping the client to release them.
- Gracefully work through challenging client situations such as unpaid bills or last minute cancellations (and many more) that can cause alot of frustration and anxiety.
Guest Expert – Meghan Huber – Former Teacher and Expert in Course Creation for Entrepreneurs
In this final month, you’ll choose a coaching elective and specialize in an area you would like to focus on. This is a powerful way to establish your expertise and start becoming known as an authority in your field. You’ll have the amazing opportunity to learn from leading experts in the categories below and see how firsthand how their success is possible for you too!
Industries covered in month 6 include:
- Health & Fitness
- Feminine Energy
What Other Entrepreneurs Say About Working With Jessica
I got a clear vision on how I should build my business.
Working with Jessica is really a delight, she takes massive action, and always goes above and beyond in everything she does. She really cares about what she’s doing and signing up for her program was the best decision I could have made. Jessica’s customer service is at the top. If you ever get a chance to work with Jessica, take it!!Liene Uresina , Certified Coach
Intensive Group Coaching Calls (valued at $6000)
When you join Coaching Mastery you will have live access to a group coaching call per month plus access to the monthly recordings once your time in the live version of the program is over.
This means in a years time you will still be able to listen to the calls and gain insight into how to improve your coaching skills from Jessica.
6 Months of Life-Changing Training (valued at $4000)
This program is designed to create real world changes for your clients - and for you. You'll walk away from this with lifelong skills that you can use to make a positive difference for your clients and to create a great income.
You'll discover industry specific insights and techniques on how to maximize your coaching time to help clients achieve their goals. You'll also learn to teach, mentor and consult. These are incredibly crucial complementary skills and this will set you part and put you way ahead of just about every other coach.
Private Online Sanctuary (valued at $2000)
You'll be invited to join a private Facebook group for Coaching Mastery which is filled with women who are determined to achieve the same goals as you. This will be a powerful community of smart, ambitious (women just like you). You'll be able to reach out and ask me questions throughout this certification program. I'll also publish special Facebook live streams just for the group plus weekly accountability to ensure you stay on track throughout the program.
Access to World Class Experts Across Multiple Industries (Priceless!)
All the experts in the program have created at a minimum a 6 figure business (many 7 figure businesses). By seeing firsthand how these industry leaders have created their businesses and work with clients will make it seem much more achievable for you.
EARLY BIRD PRICING EXPIRING SOON
Pay In Full
Or request a call to speak to a team member about Coaching Mastery Certification.
Here are 4 Ways Coaching Mastery Certification is Radically Different From Other Coaching Certification Programs.
- You're not going to find any other coaching program that will teach you skills other than coaching. And I'm sure you want to be way MORE than just another coach...In Coaching Mastery you're also a teacher, mentor and consultant. This is a powerhouse combination that will help you take your rightful place as one of the brightest stars in the coaching industry.
- By the time you receive your certification, you'll have powerful, coaching experience with REAL life clients.
- You will receive feedback on your coaching skills on the group calls. This is priceless information you can instantly use to improve and expand your skills while working with clients.
- You'll have the opportunity to pick one (or more) areas to specialize in, as a coach. This is massively beneficial as you'll have the chance to become a leading expert in your chosen specialty. The best part? You'll get to learn from some of the world's best in various categories (our exciting list of experts include Princess Diana's therapists, TV stars and multiple 6 and 7 figure coaches).
Have Questions? Here are The Answers!
Examples within the program are given across a variety of different industries including health, fitness, mindset, business, career, confidence and relationships. In the final module you will have the opportunity to learn from experts from a variety of different industries so you see firsthand what it's like to coach in the area you would like to specialise in as a coach, consultant or course creator.
Coaching Mastery Certification is not ICF certified. ICF doesn't agree with including additional skill sets (e.g. teaching and consulting) in their approved coaching programs. As this is a big part of Coaching Mastery Certification we weren't willing to make these changes to comply with their certification criteria.
EARLY BIRD PRICING EXPIRING SOON
Pay In Full