In today’s It Girl Radio podcast episode I interview Jane Copeland, a Business Coach and Online Marketing Expert based in Sydney, Australia. Jane is the creator of Business Made Made Beautiful, an amazing mastermind program that helps people to launch and scale their coaching and digital product based businesses.
Jane and I go way back! We met at a networking event at the start of 2012 when we were both bloggers and have been friends ever since. She is someone I turn to whenever I need a second opinion in relation to my business which is why I knew she had to come on It Girl Radio.
Some of the major points discussed in the episode include:
- Utilizing your strengths to build your business.
- Selling what people are already asking for.
- How having a shop front, a program or a video series, provides you with a platform you can be known for and is key to your success.
- Why it’s OK to have BIG ideas and setbacks are completely normal.
- How working with a mentor or coach who resonates with you can help take your business to the next level.
After you listen to the podcast episode, you’ll have learned some key elements that you can take away and use in your own life to grow your business.
Click here to access Jane’s episode of It Girl Radio on iTunes and subscribe to the channel. Our goal is to make it into the new and noteworthy and we won’t be able to do it without your help!