This week’s episode of It Girl Radio will answer the question that all entrepreneurs grapple with, sooner or later: how do I find time to be as healthy as I possibly can while growing my business?
I met up with personal trainer, expert nutritionist, yoga teacher, and all-round health junkie, Nik Toth over a healthy cup of licorice tea (of course!) in her trendy apartment.
We originally met through our dear, mutual friend Jane Copeland.
While sipping our tea, Nik and I chatted about combining nutrition and exercise in a way that will help you get in the best shape, ever – even if you’re dealing with a packed schedule.
You’ll learn how to balance your busy entrepreneurial life while still finding time to eat healthy and take better care of your body and your mind.
This episode is perfect for you if you’ve every struggled to prioritize your health while growing your business.
“People want to buy a program or work with you because of you and your unique story.” Nik Toth
“When you’re working all the time, you’re not going to be able to give your clients what they need.” Nik Toth
“Stress is one of the biggest contributors to being overweight and putting on body fat.” Nik Toth
“When you’re not getting sleep or going to sleep at the right hour, your hormones are out of balance.” Nik Toth
“You need to make sure you have hobbies – things that you love and enjoy doing other than work.” Nik Toth
“Include your story and be authentic.” Nik Toth
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The evergreen strategy Nik used when she realized she couldn’t take on anymore 1:1 clients
- How to implement your own unique story so your program or service will easily stand out from the crowd
- Why so many women entrepreneurs struggle with taking care of their health
- Tips you can incorporate into your life to help you embrace a healthier mind and body
- How stress impacts our health and works against us when it comes to weight-loss
- The importance of sleep and how not getting enough creates a lot more problems than you think
- Simple techniques you can use to eat healthier no matter how crazy your days are!
- Why you need to stay hydrated and drink lots of water throughout the day
Listen to the Show
Thanks so much for listening! :-)
SIGN UP TO MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
AND GET A COPY OF MY DAY PLANNER
to help you to manage your business projects with ease.